Hello, Little Dreamer
Kathie Lee Gifford
10 Mar. 2021
: For Member pricing, please sign in to your Book Curator account.
WISH LISTS : Signing in will also allow you to create a wish list. Just choose the heart icon on each product you want to add. To view your list, click on the heart icon at the top right of your screen.
COMPARING PRODUCTS : To compare products, use the scales icon.
TO VIEW OR COMPLETE YOUR ORDER : Click on the cart icon at the top right of your screen.
SHIPPING : Enjoy the low flat rate of just 12.95 shipping and handling to anywhere in Australia, no matter how large your order is.
Beloved talk show host Kathie Lee Gifford inspires children to follow God's dreams for them in this picture book about finding your passions and growing into God's plan. Each child has dreams to discover over their lifetime, and Hello, Little Dreamer helps families celebrate each child's God-given purpose in the world.
Children glow with joy and a sense of security when they know God made them for a purpose. Four-time Emmy Award winner and New York Times bestselling author Kathie Lee Gifford reminds preschoolers and elementary-aged kids that God has been dreaming for them since even before they were born. Some dreams reveal themselves quickly while others take time to develop, but each dream adds to the beautiful picture of who a child is becoming.
This hopeful and affirming picture book for 4 to 8-year-olds
- encourages children to try new things and explore their interests, strengths, and talents to discover who God made them to be
- teaches that some dreams take time to find and you should never give up trying
- helps children rest in God's love for them and have confidence in themselves as His creation
- features a bright, decorative cover and wonder-filled illustrations of diverse children from Anita Schmidt
- is an uplifting choice for shared story times and bedtime reading or for independent reading by older children
This is an ideal book to give kids for birthdays, adoption parties, or other special occasions such as preschool or kindergarten graduation. With its encouraging, biblically based words, Hello, Little Dreamer will encourage any child to trust that they have an amazing role in God's story.